Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, Cicero Group
Iain is an expert in integrated communications, global political risk and public policy. He has over 25 years experience in communications, initially as a business journalist and then as a founding shareholder at Incisive Media. He has also worked for a range of politicians, including Rt Hon Kenneth Clarke MP on his leadership bids. Iain is co founder and Executive Chairman at Cicero Group and focuses on public policy and corporate communications strategy supporting many global FTSE and Fortune 500 blue chip organisations. He provides CEO and Board level counsel. He is one of the Financial Times / OUTstanding Global 100 Executives. He is a Stonewall Ambassador and he regularly contributes to national and international print and broadcast media including Sky News and BBC. He is also contributing Political Editor of Square Mile.
Iain is a past Chairman of the Association of Professional Political Consultants and a past Chairman of the CIPR Public Affairs group. He is a Fellow of both the CIPR and the PRCA. He loves spending time in Nice, France and is an opera nut.
Things you need to know about Iain and Cicero Group
- Iain is a brand Innovate Finance board member!
- He has worked for a range of politicians, including Rt Hon Kenneth Clarke MP on his leadership bids.
- He is one of the Financial Times / OUTstanding Global 100 Executives.
- He features in the Square Mile “Power 100” list.
- He was ranked in the top quartile of the Total Politics Top 100 Lobbyists and appears in the PR Week Power Book.